[MiNT] Windom 2.0.0 released

Hello,

Just a small note to let you know that windom 2.0.0 has been released :)

http://windom.sf.net

This is C library to help programmers to build GEM applications. The package (.zip) contains a full documentation in english, several examples, a demo, a tutorial...

There's also a RPM for sparemint users.

I hope you'll like it, and i hope it will contribute to lead other developpers to create new cool softwares for our platform.

windom is an open source product. Feel free to report any bug or wish !

best regards,
Arnaud.