[MiNT] FREE Coldfire Evaluation Boards

Hey guys,

I've gotten in touch with an executive at freescale and have been
approved for a request for evaluation boards.  The board is the
M5484LITE and although its functionality and price is significantly
reduced from what I would have wanted, importantly, it has 64MB of RAM
and the 200MHz super-quick coldfire CPU.

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=M5484LITE#

For use as a machine, the USB 2.0 port is high speed and could
accomodate a disk.  The PCI slot can accomodate a video controller.
Ethernet is also on board.  There's not a whole lot of linux support yet
either so the users who get these could really help perhaps.

So I implore you, if you're a good.. perhaps gifted programmer... like
Frank or ozk, please request one of these from me within 24 hours and I
will ship it to you for free.  Perhaps you can find some time to help
get our platform working on real coldfire hardware.  Anyone else who has
a lot of time and think they can help can request too ;)  We should
probably keep total quantity around 5.

Thanks,
Mark