Re: [MiNT] wind_set(WF_TOPMOST) extension

 Hi,

man, 17,.04.2006 kl. 19.02 +0200, skrev olivier.landemarre@utbm.fr:
> Quoting Gerhard Stoll <Gerhard_Stoll@b.maus.de>:
>
> > > extension to previous documentation
> >
> > Is there a public place where anybody can get what you have change/new in
> > MyAES?
>
> Actually not, in fact there is no new API in MyAeS that it is not in XAAES so
> already documented (WF_FIRSTAREAXYWH and appl_getinfo for name AES are for a
> long time already put in XAAES), there is nothing more (except two extension of
> wind_set(230 and 231) not very important that I use internaly and should
> probably document one day).

 Would be nice to hear about 230/231 anyhow. And hopefully they will be
available to applications; I dont think its a good idea to 'use up'
function/mode numbering like this on internal functionality. All of the
sudden these may get other meanings :)

 Best Regards,
Odd skancke