Re: [MiNT] wind_set(WF_TOPMOST)

Philipp Donzé wrote:

Any AES application authors here who can speak their thoughts?

I think it's a nice feature but it would be "nice to have" also for normal GEM apps. E.g. "floating windows" would allow applications to open many panels like in Photoshop. To make sure normal apps don't abuse this feature: the "floating windows" of system applications are always visible, but "floating windows" of normal apps are automatically hidden when the app is not active/"on top".

This is in option = 2 it is actually implement in myaes and work fine.
Option 1 is really for software like taskbar only I think