[MiNT] Partition types

I sometimes have a problem when booting the Milan with 1-15-12

It has 2 IDE discs. I shutdown using Shutdown Master.

When rebooted it is usually ok but occasionally I see one of
two problems. Either the LNX partition on the second drive
has to be scanned or (more rarely) the LNX partition is
recognised as F32 and the boot stops at a cli prompt.

The LNX partition is the 6th and last on the second IDE drive.

The problems might not be related but does anyone know what
might be causing it ?

Regards,

Peter