Re: [MiNT] MiNT--missing a drive

Thank you.

I have init files printed out from some earlier problem, looked at them, and fstab stared right back at me. That did it. Will not make that mistake again, but will make new ones.

Jim

--
 /"\      Jim DeClercq--jimd@panix.com--Sylvania, Ohio, USA
 \ /      ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus!       |