Re: [MiNT] Another test with QED

on 8/31/06 1:36 PM, Jean-François Lemaire wrote:

>> I was able to easily reproduce the Qed glitch with fvdi.
>>
>> http://gfa.atari-users.net/temp/emulator.gif
>>
>> Latest aranym as noted on usenet 0.9.4 mac-aranym.
>> This really looks like a problem with Qed itself at this point.
>
> Strange. I'm running ARAnyM too but can't reproduce this. fVDI is at
> beta10, if that changes anything.

There is a pattern to it. The Qed window must not have any text in.  If you
load a text file and try it, it does not do it. Even hidden carriage returns
will cause it to redraw ok.  It happens only below the cursor where no text
has been entered. Also you have to drag the window very slowly up or down.

I think it is related specifically to the part of Qed that refreshes 'white
areas' or empty areas only.

--
Lonny Pursell    http://www.bright.net/~gfabasic/