[MiNT] [Fwd: Re: Keyboard mapping on Milan with mint 1.16.2]

I don't have a keyboard.tbl file in my mint folder.

Me neither, but it still works. How about this:
Start MSETUP and check the country settings for your keyboard. It
should be set to German. If it is not, set it to German, write to
NVRAM and reboot.

Did that solve your problem?

Hi Ingo,
country and keyboard IS set to German. But I saved NVRAM again with these settings ... no change.

P.S.: Is this "my" Milan? How is it doing? I hope its running fine.
Yes ... sorry no, it is my Milan ... but it was yours ;-) its still running fine. This week it gets a DVD burner, a card reader, more RAM and maybe a bigger HDD :-)