[MiNT] What's required to complie a recent XAAES

Hi folks,

I hope you don't get tired of my stupid questions ...

After I got e new Mint kernel now, my old XAAES does no longer work. So time to compile a new one. As before with Mint I did

cvs update => fine
make distclean => fine
make 060 => error (I tried 030, 040, 060 all the same)

So I assume I will need to update some more components of my Mint installation. What is required for a new XAAES? I upgraded the four mintlib packages today. What else?

And also since I'm running a Milan 060 I assume make 060 is the best choice for me. Right?

Greetings Martin WW