[MiNT] LP on MiNT

Hi, all.
I know I asked this before (with no luck), but it really bothers me that there isn't a solution.

I am trying to print to a network printer, but the only tools around (btnet and lp/lpr) aren't available on MiNT.

And I can't find the lp command anywhere, so I assume that it hasn't been ported.

Maybe I am missing something, but if what I wrote is true, then the lack of the lp command should be immediately talen care of, don't you think?

...and, unfortunately, IANAP (I am not a programmer)