[MiNT] retro wiki is now up

It has chat, forums, rss reader, nntp access, web email, and wiki (articles and others features not yet setup);

I never edited a wiki before  tho I am requesting help on setting up and configuring the part of the wiki (such as editors and moderators); however its something I thought the retro community might both enjoy and benefit from (I don't think that there is anyother retro themed wiki out there yet other than mine, is there?)