Re: [MiNT] GEM cvs

The easiest to port would be RapidSvn for X11. It has improved considerably in recent releases. TortoiseSvn is a very good tool, but very low level windows integration would make this a lot of work, though not impossible.

I simple graphical tool that may work in a mint environment with TCL/TK is TkCVS/TkSvn. See http://www.twobarleycorns.net/tkcvs.html

Anthony

Maurits van de Kamp wrote:
I don't believe there there is such an app and I do believe that such an app would be useful. We may want to target subversion though at some point since it's a bit better than cvs.

Toirtoise for Thing/Jinee? That would rock :o)

Maurits.