[MiNT] BASIC Language Retropedia

http://rtdos.com/tiki-index.php?page=The+BASIC+Language+Retropedia

working on a retropedia of sorts for the basic language; what we are trying to do here is create a xref system of the different commands each dialect of basic used and how each dialect of basic used them.  we're trying to cover all basics for all machines (from the first machine that used basic up until as recent as possible or feasible); back in the early to mid 80's there were TONS of books on the subject and we're trying to re-create that here (since most other classical computing sites contain information on the various machines we are trying to gather programming information on these machines so, no, we're attempting to NOT duplicate the same information on other sites although we'll link to these sites when necessary, possible, and or allowed by these other sites).

See what's free at AOL.com.