Re: [MiNT] Test

On Tue, 22 May 2007, jkosephus wrote:

Martin Tarenskeen wrote:

I have not received any messages from MiNT Mailing list for a long time.

there has been very little or NO traffic for some time.

OK. Good to see the list still exists. My Falcon died, but I'm still using FreeMiNT on my Linux/ARAnyM laptop.

I think Linux/ARANyM/Emutos/FreeMiNT/Xaaes/Teradesk is a pretty cool, completely free and open-source alternative for the real Atari thing. Let's keep FreeMiNT alive - for example by posting ideas on this mailinglist.

Martin