Re: [MiNT] Hi all, I'm working on some scsi driver as xif module and I can't figure one thing-I use calls from scsi.h but those functions aren't defined in libkern!How should I do it then? copy&paste from scsi.c? Thanks for any help:)

Hello!

Subject: [MiNT] Hi all,
    I'm working on some scsi driver as xif module and I can't figure one
    thing-I use calls from scsi.h but those functions aren't defined in
    libkern!How should I do it then? copy&paste from scsi.c? Thanks for any
    help:)

Writing the question in the $subject? Funny ...

Just a question, why you write a SCSI driver as XIF module? XIF is the extension for the network interface modules. So I'm a little bit confused what type of module you want to write (e.g. which features/functionality do you want to provide).

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060