[MiNT] SV: SV: SV: form_button in XaAES

I forgot something very important here... If you want keyboard navigation to
work in toolbars, the AES must somehow handle keypresses. But if you have an
editor in the same window, you probably need to use the tab and arrow keys
yourself. Somehow the application must keep track on whether the toolbar has
focus or not, and decide on when to pass keyboard events to the toolbar
handle.

Jo Even