[MiNT] Easymint some fixes

Hallo Peter!

PS>Still no progress with mail, ftp etc. Hence the short messages.

very strange. I've got both MagiC-Milan with MagiCNet and latest XaAES with
MiNT 1-16-cur on this Milan040. The network card is a NE2000 ISA-type.

I've been testing with the NAS in the local network, and uploading a 350MB
video File from the command line ftp under MiNT went flawlessly at approx.
500kCPS.

Using GUI ftp clients such as newsie, aFTP or Fiffi, I've got bad crashes under
MagiCNet when uploading large files, but only after 10 to twenty megabytes have
been transferred.

Could there be a problem with MTU sizes?

With best regards
Ekkehard