Re: [MiNT] ntpd on mint?

Hi all!

ntpd from Jan was OK. And it works, too :-D

@peter, as you can see below, your attachment went somehow wrong, or maybe I should extract it by myself with a MIME extractor.
However, I assume your attachment was the same as Jan.

Also, I put it in /sbin, but easymint didn't install it there, nor anywhere else.

I set it to connect to a primary nts server in Italy, but I think I will also actually use the suggested mod by Guido, just to avoid useless delays in the case of an offline network or some downtime on the internet connection service.

So, thank you everybody.

PS: I find ntptime paticularly useful also because my recently installed RTC chip likes to lose several seconds in a month. So, thanks TWICE :-)
Paolo