Re: [MiNT] gcc 4.2.2 build problem

On Mon, 2007-12-10 at 21:45 +0100, Vincent Rivière wrote:
> > Actually, this problem turns out to be because you've disabled the
> > fixincludes code with defining STMP_FIXINC= in gcc/config/m68k/t-mint.
> >
> > On Linux we need to run the fixincludes code so that it picks up the
> > correct syslimits.h definitions.
>
> I'm very puzzled...

Thanks for the script.

It seems to be because I've got some older installation of a
cross-compilation environment and mintlib already installed and it's
trying to build libgcc which fails.

The way I understood fixincludes anyway, is that it won't install any
fixed includes if it doesn't need to. If it does, then it's pointing out
possible problems in mintlib that should be fixed.

So I don't see any reason to disable that stage as it actually may help
to identify problems in mintlib's includes.

Alan.