[MiNT] XaAES keyboard navigation section in newcalls.txt

Hello,

I literally spent hours trying to understand why I couldn't get keyboard
nav working until I noticed that there is an error in the (properly
mentioned as unfinished :-) ) "newcalls.txt" doc.

The form_keybd() call is written like this, with the third and fourth
arguments switched over:

"if (form_keybd(tree, editfocus, keycode, editfocus, &newobj, &keyout))"

This shoulb be:

"if (form_keybd(tree, editfocus, editfocus, keycode, &newobj, &keyout))"

As written in the GEMlib doc. I should learn to check the official doc
first...

JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire