Re: [MiNT] Ethernat XIF + some cosmetic stuff

> IIRC, there's some problem with ethernat.  I believe if it's not
> connected to the network but the driver is loaded the system will halt
> during bootup.  Has this been fixed?

no, it hasn't, but it's planned to do so :) I thought the first step
would be include it into freemint in the state as it is to make it
available to all freemint users/programmers in the easy way.

btw system isn't halted, the module just ends in infinite while loop
(i.e. when you connect cable, it should continue with booting)

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org