Re: [MiNT] GCC 4.2.2 - Keith's Latest Progress (or lack thereof)

On Sun, 2008-01-20 at 16:34 -0500, Keith Scroggins wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I'm currently building GCC 4.2.2 under AranyM, still got a ways to go.
>
> Otherwise, I built a Canadian Cross build with Vincent's latest tools and
> packages, and my results were the same it seems, the C compiler seems to
> work on the small items I test, and the C++ compiler does not seem to work
> on what I have tested, creating executables that SIGILL (illegal
> instruction).

Ugh. Same here now.

Since updating GCC & binutils with Vincent's recent updates, the
FreeMiNT kernel I build is now generating lots of problems. I'm not sure
what's going on either yet. I'll see if I can backtrack on some of the
binaries as it used to work.

Alan.