Re: [MiNT] FW: keep alive

Lonny Pursell wrote:
Sorry if anyone gets this twice, but list did not echo it back to me, so I
suspect it never made it to the list.

on 1/15/08 4:41 PM, Frank Naumann wrote:

I like to send a short keep alive. It's nice to see that there still lot
of activity on FreeMiNT. The bad news is that I'm at the moment very ill.
I'm in the hospital and have now my first time internet access for more
than 4 weeks. And I'm in the hospital for some more time too.

Best wishes and a speedy recovery.  Sorry to hear of such news.

Lonny,

I did get it so it's weird that you didn't get the list echo. That said, it's worth adding on that I too hope you get better soon Frank. We miss you around here in freemint land.

Thanks,
Mark