Re: [MiNT] gcc4 vs gcc2 crash "test case"

MiKRO wrote:
this will take some time. when everything ok, you can type
"./quake.ttp". if you installed quake demo ok, you should see some

I compiled the sources with the cross GCC 4 from Cygwin. I disabled optimization. I tried it with ARAnyM, but nothing appears on screen. With EasyMiNT, it crashes everything.

Could you try if some version of Quake can run on ARAnyM ?
Note that ARAnyM emulates a 68040 CPU.

It is crucial for me to be able to use ARAnyM, because I don't have any hardware better than my STe...

--
Vincent Rivière