Re: [MiNT] GCC 4.2.2

I am using Vincent/Mikro/etc gcc patch off vincent's website and I am on
a 100% certain fresh gcc source tree.  The patch applies fine but when I
go to build I get this:
this is really strange, have never seen this. only thing i can imagine -- start afros "easymint edition", install std/basic/dev packages and try it. I use this for nearly every gcc test but of course also my Falcon setup. As Vincent pointed out, you may have something wrong with your freemint configuration.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org