[MiNT] Binutils 2.18 RPM build....

Hello all,

I have built an RPM with Vincent's latest Binutils patch and compiled natively on my Falcon with GCC 4.2.2. I installed it on my system and did a couple of tests, and it appears to work. It will overwrite the previous install of binutils, so you will want to do rpm --upgrade when installing. As this is software still in development (but seems stable), you might want to have on hand the original version of binutils to step back to in case problems arise (which should be shared here for further investigation and fixes). This package appears to work fine with the current GCC 2.95.3 as well as the newer GCC 4.2.2.

http://www.radix.net/~atari/mint/binutils-2.18-1.m68kmint.rpm
http://www.radix.net/~atari/mint/libiberty-2.18-1.m68kmint.rpm

If anyone finds any problems with the build, let me know, and I'll try to fix and rebuild, or anyone else, feel free to fix and rebuild a newer/improved release.

Keith