[MiNT] keep alive

Hello all!

since it seems our maintainers are either on holidays or not
interested in freemint development anymore I'd like to ask someone

There is third reason for this ...

I like to send a short keep alive. It's nice to see that there still lot of activity on FreeMiNT. The bad news is that I'm at the moment very ill. I'm in the hospital and have now my first time internet access for more than 4 weeks. And I'm in the hospital for some more time too.

I don't know at the moment if I can aplly all the patches (good work btw.) or anything other to assist. Would be nice if someone can maintain the sparemint site too and commit the patches and so on. It's not so much work, most importantly getting write access and server access.

So please don't fool me to much. This was not my idea :-(

I try to read the list in the next time.

That's all for now. More later ...

Regards,
Frank

--