Re: [MiNT] Pilot link

I am still tinkering trying to get pilot-link to build.

With the --enable-conduits option enabled I made a little progress
and then found that there is a missing types.h in /popt/poptconfig.c

With it does get quite a long way through the 'make' and I am now
trying to work out why it doesn't like POPT_TABLEEND in plu_args.c
it's used in several other places.

Just to make sure it wasn't a problem with the older version of popt
we have in Sparemint I thought I would try to build that too. Is this
how things snowball ?

It too fails with a bad path:

bash-2.05a# make
cd . && /bin/sh /usr/src/popt-1.10.4/missing --run autoheader
sh: u:tmp/ah1619.630/traces.pl: No such file or directory
autoheader: /usr/bin/autom4te failed with exit status: 1

I've had a search through the make files but I am not too familiar with
them. I even had a look at the config stuff.

Where do I need to look ?

Regards,

Peter