[MiNT] Fixes (was Re: binutils 2.18)

Le Wed, 06 Feb 2008 20:19:39 +0100
Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr> a écrit:

> With your favorite hex editor, open an executable produced by the GNU
> ld for MiNT.
> Go to offset $1c and replace the value $28 by $22
> Go to offset $22 and replace the value $48 by $18
>
> The initial jump will use d1 instead of d4 !

Speaking of fixes, there is a check in mintlib (or in its crt.o) that
display a message and exit, when you try to run a program,which was not
compiled for your cpu (i.e. running a 020 program on 68000). Well, it
does not work, but I don't remember exactly why.

--
Patrice Mandin
WWW: http://pmandin.atari.org/