Re: [MiNT] Automatic -fomit-frame-pointer usage

Ok, that CAN_DEBUG_WITHOUT_FP feature is not a good thing, I will not enable it again in my next GCC patch.

Btw what about that mintlib linea "hotfix" ? You know, in this case (without implicit -fomit-frame-pointer) there's a error in some linea function by compilation pg/g configuration (no -fomit-frame-pointer is passed to gcc), you've made some patch to remove a6 from clobber list but I remember you weren't quite happy about it.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org