Re: [MiNT] Alignment 2

"Optimized for ST": -m68000, no FPU, alignment on 2
"Optimized for Falcon": -m68020-60, with FPU, alignment on 4

That would be good.
I agree completely, could you post some instruction how to do it? I'm afraid there's no easy way how to automate this, or am I wrong? You know, when we're building 68000 gcc, align=2 else align=4. I believe this could be easily done for multilib libraries (btw any progress in your research about multi versions of libiberty (if I remember it right) ? ) but don't know if it's possible to do it for gcc itself..

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org