Re: [MiNT] Binutils 2.18 + GCC 4.2.3

Ahem...
We may try that if there is no toher solution !
I'll upload it somewhere and will write you mail -- around 20.00 o'clock.

Maybe on a Falcon on other Atari clone ?
oh no, this would be really slow -- not because of 68060 but because of slooow IDE and the anchor called shared data bus with video ;)

Could you please give me your ARAnyM memory settings ?
128 MB does fine on my 512 MB notebook+linux. In fact, when I try to set let's say 256 MB, aranym exits with no memory message (no idea why doesnt use swap).

You reported problems about the max TPA size, etc...
aranym-jit is a lot faster than the others, but I get something like "Not enough free
memory" when I try do enlarge the default memory settings :-(
Exactly, this is what I see with >128 MB. But I think 64 MB should be enough, gcc isn't such memory hungry as we've feared, the problem was always the TPA -- setting to 8 MB more than enough (4 MB is more than enough actually ;).

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org