[MiNT] GCC testsuite

Hi,

despite my effort to avoid gcc compilation for at least two weeks I couldn't help and I've tried some stuff at my workplace :) The idea is when stage2-xgcc is wrong with -m68060, there must be something wrong with stage1-xgcc since this is the compiler we use to compile stage2-xgcc with -m68060 flag. So why we don't build just stage1 compiler (using make all-stage1) and test this one? So I installed expect + tcl RPMs + compiled dejagnu (no problems at all), went into $top_src/gcc (here is stage1-xgcc), ran make check and a looooot and lot of FAILs! I played also with RUNTESTFLAGS (to get -m68060 code tests) and the same result. How can our gcc produce 815 expected PASSes and 30 000 unexpected FAILs ?

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org