Re: [MiNT] strip

Hello Frank,

From the things I heard on the mailinglist, are the binutils 2.18 stable and work together with gcc 2.95? If yes we can easily update just the binutils. Then there is no conflict at all :-)

They seem to get along with GCC 2.95.3 fine. I was able to bootstrap one of the GCC 4.2.2 revisions with GCC 2.95.3/Binutils 2.18. I have built some libs, and also built the IRC client Rhapsody for someone, and he in turned used it in MiNT on his stock TT030. Not a ton of testing, but some. What other testing should we try in regards to Binutils?

Keith