Re: [MiNT] XaAES maintainer?

Rob Mahlert wrote:
It is extremely encouraging to hear that you've not left the scene
completely :-) Both you and Frank means a lot to the FreeMiNT community, and finding someone to continue your high quality work on XaAES and the kernel
would be next to impossible.

I couldn't agree with this more!!!!!!!!!  I know others feel the same!

Yes, I second that. Your contributions to the community has been irreplaceable. It is very nice to hear that you are determined to get back in the game later on. Very encouraging indeed!

Knowing this makes it easier to keep motivation up for the rest of us!

Regards,

/Joakim

--
http://xaaes.atariforge.net