Re: [MiNT] gcc 4.3.0

MiKRO wrote:
Have you tried it Vincent? As far as I know, all the changes from that guy who fixed our quake FPU problem should be included (i.e. a lot of m68k changes, too).

Hello !

Yes, I tried it !
I have already ported the patch, it is available here:
http://vincent.riviere.free.fr/soft/m68k-atari-mint/archives/unsupported/
The files are named gcc-4.3.0-mint-*

I already compiled the Cygwin cross-compiler, it works fine with the old MiNTLib and PML binaries. I still have a problem: I used to compile the MiNTLib with the newly compiled GCC, without installing it. It does not work anymore, if the m68k-atari-mint-gcc is not at its correct location, it can't find the correct "as".

When that problem is solved, I will post the Cygwin binaries as usual !

--
Vincent Rivière