[MiNT] Mint patches

I am just thinking out loud and I am sure someone has thought
about this all ready but here goes.

There have been quite a few patches to FreeMint in recent months but it
has been a long time since the last official release (several years).

Would it be possible to have an update ?

Also, with GCC4 not too far away I was wondering how the transition
might be managed. For instance, should the current RPMs be frozen
and new ones created ?  This would minimise problems of incompatibilities
caused by the two compilers. Will there be any problems or am I worrying about
nothing ?

Peter