Re: [MiNT] c++ crash with lzma-utils (constructors problem?)

Alan Hourihane wrote:
I'm getting a startup crash (Bus Error) with constructors when using a
c++ program called lzma-utils.

http://tukaani.org/lzma/

I've just compiled the package lzma-4.32.5 with the cross GCC 4.3.0, without any problem. The binaries are available here :
http://vincent.riviere.free.fr/soft/m68k-atari-mint/archives/unsupported/

I compressed a file with "lzma -1 file", then I decompressed it with "lzma -d file.lzma", it worked as expected.

However, I'm not sure C++ is used, and I don't have any executable named lzma-utils (it is the name of the package).

Did I test the same thing as you ?
If so, do you experience the same problems with my binaries ?

--
Vincent Rivière