Re: [MiNT] mintlib release

With preliminary stack you mean the stack before the Mshrink()? This happened under FreeMiNT? How can this
yes and yes :)
reproduced? Inside mint.cnf, was there TPA_INITIALMEM set and to which value (and how many RAM does the machine have).

see my previous mail. the way to reproduce isn't easy -- the basic rule is to have less TPA than needed... you can for example try to set big stacks with "stack --fix" under this environment for some binaries but it's always about luck -- remember, if my theory is right, it's everything about one byte beyond the memory area for that process and this byte can or cannot make some troubles.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org