Re: [MiNT] SV: Compiling FreeMiNT with gcc 2.95.1

Hello!

far. One thing you must take care: all source files must be checked out
with unix linefeeds, the GNU CPP dislike DOS style line endings.

This could be it. My Milan doesn't have internet access (it's been offline since August last year, long story) so I had to check out the sources using my Windows PC. It's possible that that some settings in the CVS client has messed with the linefeeds. I'll check when I get back home.

If you use WinCVS, his check out with DOS line endings as default. Where exist an option to checkout with Unix line endings.

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060