[MiNT] Iconified windows and button events under XaAES

Hello,

I can't get iconified windows under XaAES to trigger events. It's as if
as soon as a window is iconified the AES no longer registers button
events in it. Aren't iconified windows supposed to behave more or less
like normal windows? I haven't found the various documentations
particularly clear on that point.

Also, Pierre Tonthat's recent update of his programs made me remember
that I tried his MyJester application under NAES back in the days. This
app displays pictures in an iconified window and when clicked opens a
bubblegem message. It worked under NAES but nothing happens under
XaAES, which leads me to believe that my own application is not at
fault.

Cheers,
JFL
--