Re: [MiNT] Iconified windows and button events under XaAES

Le Mon, 20 May 2008 21:16:16 +0200 (GMT)
Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk> a _crit:

> On Tue, 20 May 2008 22:29:54 , "Jo Even Skarstein" <joska@online.no> wrote:

Because an iconified window is just that: A smaller window, with an 'iconified'
state associated to it. You can still draw whatever you want in it.

In SDL, there is SDL_APPACTIVE (true/false) events that I send to the application
when you iconify/uniconify your SDL application. In Doom, I simply respond to
'iconify window' by triggering a pause event (I don't redraw the window content,
but I could draw some logo instead). When you uniconify Doom, you see it's in
paused mode.

Now I don't remember in various AES documentation (Compendium or elsewhere) that
windows could not receive some events because they are iconified.

--
Patrice Mandin
WWW: http://pmandin.atari.org/