Re: [MiNT] Pending patches review

Sounds pretty good. Any beta version available for testing yet? ;-)

hehe, I see you review some old posts to mintlist. my "serious" activities are frozen now, at least until summer holidays I'd like to focus on some demo stuff and so on. but to make you happy, yes, there's already some stuff coded.

Well, AFROS was never meant as a full Ubuntu-like distro. I hacked AFROS together quickly to be able to get a _basic_ working system that can be distributed freely. If you create a nice distribution then ARAnyM can perhaps profit from that, too (especially if I get around to creating another ARAnyM live CD :-)

this is the plan -- the main goal is to show people how 'cool' freemint is and the easiest way is to use aranym for that.

I am hoping that you recompile with -m68020-60, not just for 68060 (or what is the proper option for best code for all 030, 040 and 060 CPUs).

as we discussed here in mintlist, m68020-60 is probably the feasible way. but in the beginning i'd like to investigate why m68020-60 binary of gcc4 is unable to build. your debian-m68k image for aranym will help me with this very well but it needs some time => summer holidays.

btw maybe you've seen, there are some attempts to create some installers, so maybe someone else will come first :)

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org