Re: [MiNT] ext2 8GB ??

Hello Alan!

I'm trying to use one at 8GB and it makes the filesystem fine, but when
I start copying lots of files to the drive, eventually the filesystem
starts to complain about the inode is already cleared and loops forever.

For the moment, I'm just curious if anyone else is using a larger than
2GB partition.

All my ext2 partitions are larger than 2 GB (since the beginning I wrote the ext2 xfs) and I never heard from any such problem.

Can you please tell me more about your environment (harddisc driver, ext2 version, compiler)?

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060