Re: [MiNT] gdb registers dump

Hello!

please excuse my not exactly mint related question but is it possible to list content of registers in gdb? According to various docs, it should be possible via "p $register".

I was able to enter "p $%fp" (as framepointer), everything else ($%d0, $%sp, ...) gives me "no symbol XX defined in current context".

Thanks for any hints..

info registers or info all-registers should do the job (following the gdb docu). Take a look into the gdb info docu for more informations (under registers).

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060