Re: [MiNT] Run from desktop or shell?

"J. F. Lemaire" <jflemaire@skynet.be> a écrit :

On Thursday 28 August 2008, you wrote:

[...]

When launch a prog, toswin2 made a new env in function "normal_env()"
for this it take AES env then correct or add some env for it like
TERM if emulation is VT52 it should put TERM=tw52 if emulation is
VT100 it put TERM=tw100
So if you not find any diffrence this is probably that in your AES
env TERM is already with tw52, that is not correct it should be to
st52 this is probably define in mint.cnf or perhaps in your aes
config file.

Actually, the variable is set in /etc/ttytab. And it doesn't seem to be
overidden by TosWin2. So I suppose I can't do much about it. Maybe this
happens because the AES is executed by init?

Ok I look in ttytab, and for me this is wrong, it should be st52 and not tw52, this is a bug of easymint I suppose! When look in mint kernel, by default Mint put TERM=st52, only toswin2 should put TERM=tw52 toswin2 can't be launch before AES! This a bug of easymint config, I have modify ttytab without trouble.

Regards

Olivier