Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT & MiNTlib patchset - add new support

Hello!

The patch adds the following support...

Functions.
fdopendir()
fchdir()
dirfd()

New flags.
O_NOATIME
O_NOFOLLOW
O_DIRECTORY

I've been testing extensively with GNU tools and have fixed problems
along the way since my last patches were sent on this and they seem good
now. I've used coreutils, sed, m4, python, file, make and the list goes
on successfully with these.

Any questions/suggestions on these ?

Yes, I took a deeper look into the code. It looks good.

A question about this (I don't checked it): it is possible to catch read/write request at a igher level instead inside the xfs? This make much more sense (and avoid the problem if a newer kernel load an older xfs).

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060