Re: [MiNT] Supexec taking one VBL?

Beside from that, code executed from an inerrupt handler is per definition system code (e.g. kernel space). That's one of the base ideas behind modern operating systems (user space applications have no control over the hardware).
This is all nice and good but how this helps programmer to make own VBL handler code in FreeMiNT? Even when we forget that unusable Vsetscreen() function, there's still need to manipulate things in VBL in better way than simple wait with Vsync()... and correct me if I'm wrong but programmer currently have no way of definition own, custom, easy installable / uninstallable, safe, vbl handler in userspace...

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org