Re: [MiNT] problem with includepath in mintlib

Miro Kropacek wrote :

After closer look I see it just uses '-I' (but this is only visible in debug output -- on the screen that command looks right!) instead if -I/and/whatever/was/int/that/file ... funny thing, when I copy&paste the broken compilation command, compilation succeeded.

Beware of CRLF bugs...

What is your host OS ?
If it is Cygwin, be sure to compile from a directory mounted in binmode (type 'mount' to see the mount modes) There are issues with textmode and cat, because cat always opens files in binary mode.

Do not trust what you see, do not even trust od output !
Check that there is no CR messing around.

--
Vincent Rivière