Re: [MiNT] gdb & gcc 4.3.2

Eero Tamminen wrote:
There should be fairly large changes in the generated Dwarf-3 debug
information at least...  Later GCC versions support for example location
lists (which help debugger to track variables in optimized code).

Our object file format is a.out, so we cannot use Dwarf as debug information, we must use stabs instead. I looked at the generated asm, the code produced by gcc 2 and 4 are similar (using stabs), but not identical. The problem is somewhere in the produced stabs...

--
Vincent Rivière